Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sceintology interview on G ryan show

• 22-01-2008 11:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭

Fare play to Gerry i think its a great discussion and John is letting the world know just how mad the whole basis for sceintology is. I wonder how he managed to get the interview.

Really interesting to hear about how they recruit and brain wash people. Crazy amounts of money involved too.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,559 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

themadchef wrote: »
    Crazy amounts of money involved too.
    <BACKSEAT MOD>
    They are a very litigious bunch, so just be careful what you say about them on here.
    <\BACKSEAT MOD>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Ha.. oh yes. This thread could contain dangerous levels of thetans.

Remember to keep the thread on discussion of the show. Discussion of the religion itself can be for the Religion and Spirituality forums to deal with.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭bbability

Agreed but its good to hear the real side of what goes on behind the scenes. I noticed he was very reluctant to divulge if they were looking for him. has anyone seen that clip from Southpark?? Its on youtube somewhere. Caused alot of contraversy in the states when it was aired with the Scientology Crew.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

Well I'm always amazed that so many people are ignorant of what they are about. I remember seeing them at the Toys For Big Boys show at the RDS and people were lining up to take their personality test and didn't seem to know exactly what they were getting themselves in for. So it certainly is good that the issue is being highlighted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 aac.conroy

bout time, those Scientologists should be warned, they are all brainwashed by the celebs!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 sheeep

Link to the interview

Advertisement