Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Test

Options
  • 22-01-2008 12:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 101 ✭✭

Just looking for a bit of advice here, I booked my test in mid november when the waiting time was 22 weeks, it now gone to 30 weeks and I am on a learners permit, I am in my mid 30's and am just about to buy my first car as I am changing jobs shortly.

If I drive past the 30th June deadline will the present €1000 fine be increased and what if any peantly points could be applied. There is no chance really of having an accompanied driver on a regular basis, my current plan is to use the car during the day only and carry no passengers until I pass my test.

Thanks in advance.

Advertisement