Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DMC4 - Japanese demo this week?

2»

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Was watching xleague.tv lastnight and they gave it rave reviews.
    Personally i thought it was just another smash em up,linear and boring.
    Then again it was only a demo but i doubt id enjoy the full game any more.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,806 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Sure he does....

It was late and I was excitable, give me a break :)

You'll be missing out Dcully. That section is only from the very start of the game with basic enemies that require very little strategy. It gets a lot more complex later on if DMC 3 is any indicator and goes from a God of War mash'em up to something requiring a whole heap of skill to do well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

remember playing dmc1 and found i stopped plaiyng it very quickly.

feels too arcadey...and my god the enemies are the most ridiculous things ive ever seen, eally stupid looking

plus it seems only bosses can ever actually hit you...

meh will probably pick it up...but missed out on dmc2 and 3..hope that wont be a problemo

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭dor83

For anybody who is buying this game Play have it for €47. I ordered the Limited Edition at this price a few weeks ago but they seem to have stoped taking orders for it now. A good price for a new release game though.

Advertisement