Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Wildlife

Options
  • 22-01-2008 1:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi, i am currently performing research on the distribution of Irelands mammals. Anyone who would like to help in this research can log onto www.irishmammals.ie and report any sightings they have made of these mammals. All help will be greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,399 ✭✭✭✭r3nu4l

Plenty of mammals in Dublin!

Last time I was there I saw a lion, a tiger, giraffe, elephant, chimpanzee, gorilla, orang-utan, polar bear...and that was just in the zoo! Probably loads of other mammals around the city!

Oh and this probably isn't the best forum, try Nature and Bird-watching. Are research surveys allowed on boards.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

I really don't have a problem with this post since it's clear he's not trying to make money about it, just kinda trying to get a research data sorted. I'd try some other forums though, maybe your best bet would be to PM one of the mods of After Hours and ask them is it ok to post it on there? If they say yes, then you'll get a much wider chance of somebody actually seeing something.

Advertisement