Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

NCT - Recorded Mileage

• 22-01-2008 1:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 689 ✭✭✭

Folks,

Does anybody know how I can find out what the recorded mileage was on my car at the last NCT?

Thanks,

Mike.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

It's printed on the NCT cert.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,314 ✭✭✭Marcus.Aurelius

I'm not 100% sure, but the mileage is recorded on the data sheet, the large A4 cert from which you tear off your display card, but not the display card IIRC.

Sorry for not being clearer, I'm nowhere near my car at the moment!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,399 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

ya on main cert for sure

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Mike2006

Guys,

Forgot to mention that I don't have the A4 cert. Just the window dispaly one.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,571 ✭✭✭Mailman

They'll tell you if you own the car but not if you are enquiring about another person's car e.g. if you want to verify the milage before purchase.
    That was my experience when I phoned them up anyhow.

• Advertisement
Advertisement