Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gay participants needed for research project at NUI Galway

Options
  • 22-01-2008 1:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hello,

I am a final year psychology undergraduate and I am looking for gay males and females to participate in a research project about the display of affection in public. Participants are invited to take a part in a focus group (a tape-recorded, group interview with around six interviewees) to discuss how they feel about the idea of displaying affection with their other halves in public. Participants need not necessarily be currently in a relationship, but will be asked to draw on their past relationships. Participants also have to be at least 18 years of age.

The focus group will take place on campus at NUI Galway and will last for at least one hour. More than one focus group will be organised, so hopefully there will be considerable interest in what should prove be a riveting discussion! As well as helping me out, participants will be contributing to the wealth of LGB research which, at present, is somewhat limited. Biscuits will be provided on the day - yippee!

For further information, please contact me by e-mailing e.golden1@nuigalway.ie.

Many thanks

Comments

Advertisement