Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Exam Results

Options
  • 22-01-2008 2:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭

Has anyone any idea of the time we are able to access our exam results tommorrow, and how do we get on to the secure area? So one said we get a password sent via our e-mails. I havent recieved anything yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,784 ✭✭✭im...LOST

I think we get the password sent to us after 5 pm tomorrow. Not 100% sure though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭WildIrishRose

My god! Thanks for your quick reply.....OH Well i'll just have to wait! Good Luck to everyone who is waiting on the exam results in bout Dkit and Gmit.....:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭mollybird

results will be posted up about twelve by the whitaker theathre if you generlly passed or failed detailed ones will be out bout five. just so ye know it's tricky to access results on line as everyone trying to get them at same time so be patient.

mollybird wrote: »
    results will be posted up about twelve by the whitaker theathre

Cool. I didn't know that.

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Merrick

5!? That's annoying, they're usually in the morning aren't they?
    Good luck anyway folks.

• Advertisement

merrick the general results if you passed or fail come out in the morning and detailed results come out in the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭lilyrose

god im going mental waiting on these results - whatever happened to the ones that was meant to go up at d whitaker this morning.
    most of my class were that nervous about the results today that they all cleared off home when they heard they werent coming out til 5........:eek:
    aw well.
    good luck everyone,:D :D:D:D

Still no email?! :O

No email... :(
    I know the pass/fail results should have been up this morning, but I don't ever remember the details coming out so late in the day.

This is uber ghey. I just wanna get them out of the way.

• Advertisement

Still none and there have been others in my year which have gotten them already.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Velcropants

woo got mine an hour ago! am well happy! good luck to you all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭WildIrishRose

Well i got my results about 45 mins ago... couldnt access them from the net for what ever reason so i had to head back up to the college and i passed! so happy out... looking forward to getting my over all result tommorrow!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

got mine last night, passed everything!!! 1 more semester to go! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

Happy enough with everything. I didn't put a whole lot of work in so I can't complain.

Passed!
    Very good considering I didn't have much time for studying last semester. No repeating for me anyway!

well done everyone :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,909 ✭✭✭europerson

Congratulations everyone. :) I had a couple of excited phone calls from friends about passing their exams.

ya i passed to. im just faboulous!! and my boyfriend was right behind me when i found out which i thought was class!! was going mad that couldn't get them till nearly 6.

Passed everything. 66% average. Not too bad....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭Gross Halfwit

Ehm, I checked my results & they say "exemptions granted". Could someone clarify for me exactly what this means? I know it means that i have to resit one or more subjects but i didnt fail anything. I checked my results on-line & I got a grade of NP in one subject ... I handed in a project so I shouldve gotten something surely. There was no test for this subject.

Could this be down to the lecturer or whomever not putting in a grade for this subject? thanks

Ehm, I checked my results & they say "exemptions granted". Could someone clarify for me exactly what this means? I know it means that i have to resit one or more subjects but i didnt fail anything. I checked my results on-line & I got a grade of NP in one subject ... I handed in a project so I shouldve gotten something surely. There was no test for this subject.

Could this be down to the lecturer or whomever not putting in a grade for this subject? thanks

NP means not passed, exemptions granted mean that you failed the subject but you are allowed to continue in your course but you will have to resit the repeat exam in the future, probably in the summer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Gummii

Theres a small chance that you might not have to repeat. If you do better in your exams in the next semester, the mark for your subject might be put up, giving you a pass.
    It'll depend though i guess on your subject and how low you scored but i say its worth talking to your lecturer about. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Splat75

NP means Not Present, so if handed something up it looks like it wasn't marked. I'd talk to the lecturer asap if I were you. Exemptions granted means you will be repeating

Advertisement