Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Masks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,208 ✭✭✭✭aidan_walsh

People still don't know about the regional forums?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Ph3n0m wrote: »
    Hi all

Just wondering does anyone know anywhere are Dublin, and even elsewhere that does masks - similiar to these http://www.halloweenstore.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=4189&Category_code=m

Halloween was a few months back budday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,229 ✭✭✭Susannahmia

I'm crap at street names in Dublin but theres a place near stephens green that does masks and costumes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Last time i checked that place off stephens green only did rental and they were crap.

btw folks does nationwide or any of the other regional programmes mention dublin? No they dont. That's because dublin stuff does be in de main news, not the redneck roundup news.

regions=for culchies

Bambi wrote: »
    Last time i checked that place off stephens green only did rental and they were crap.

btw folks does nationwide or any of the other regional programmes mention dublin? No they dont. That's because dublin stuff does be in de main news, not the redneck roundup news.

regions=for culchies

No the place I'm talking about doesent even do rentals. Sorry I'm being very vague about the location.:confused:
    Think its very near the gaeity theatre?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

People still don't know about the regional forums?

of course, but when I ask a question that says "anywhere are Dublin, and even elsewhere" - I think you can take it as read (badly) that I am asking about anywhere in Ireland so pfft!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,740 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

Robbing a post office by anychance? :D

Robbing a post office by anychance? :D

Nope, just really ugly

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭jay_haych

the magic shop. mallow st. limerick. has them for def

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Enid Coleslaw

No the place I'm talking about doesent even do rentals. Sorry I'm being very vague about the location.:confused:
    Think its very near the gaeity theatre?
    Are you talking about the joke shop across the road from St. Stephen's Green Shopping Centre.

I don't know if they have masks in there like the one Ph3n0m is looking for, but it's worth a try.

How come there aren't many joke shops around any more? There used to be at least 3 Funny Biz shops in the Dublin city centre... Has Ireland lost it's sense of humour? Well, at least as far as fake dog poo and plastic boobs are concerned anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

There is a big costume/party shop in Lucan, might be a bit out of the way but heard it's pretty good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

Holsten wrote: »
    There is a big costume/party shop in Lucan, might be a bit out of the way but heard it's pretty good.
    Really?
    Where in Lucan?

/note to self.
    Remember this for next halloween.

Are you talking about the joke shop across the road from St. Stephen's Green Shopping Centre.

I don't know if they have masks in there like the one Ph3n0m is looking for, but it's worth a try.

How come there aren't many joke shops around any more? There used to be at least 3 Funny Biz shops in the Dublin city centre... Has Ireland lost it's sense of humour? Well, at least as far as fake dog poo and plastic boobs are concerned anyway.

Ya it's a joke shop, I've seen some cool masks in there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

I have a bad feeling the OP is one of those people who dresses up like characters in a movie when they go to watch said movie in the cinema.

Is that why you are looking for the mask? Planning your costume for when you go see the new batman film? :p

Its a sweet looking mask btw

Unpossible wrote: »
    I have a bad feeling the OP is one of those people who dresses up like characters in a movie when they go to watch said movie in the cinema.

Is that why you are looking for the mask? Planning your costume for when you go see the new batman film? :p

Its a sweet looking mask btw

again nope, just really ugly

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭Unpossible

again nope, just really ugly
    ok, how about a brown paper bag a la ugly bob from south park.

Unpossible wrote: »
    ok, how about a brown paper bag a la ugly bob from south park.

nah, keep putting holes in that everytime I eat an orange

Advertisement