Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bank took my cash!

Options
  • 22-01-2008 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭

Not sure if this is the right place for this thread, but here goes .
    Tried to take 400 euro out of an easycase in spar last week but it said "there was no reply from the bank" it didnt give me the money but now its gone from my account . I rang the bank the next day and they said it would be back by today , but suprise suprise it isnt . and now I'm being told it might take two weeks if at all !!! the same kind of thing has happend to friends in different banks before but they got there money back the next day. has this ever happend to anyone on boards before?

sorry if this question has been asked a thousand times allready .

thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Yes it has happened before ;)

Unfortunately the banks have to investigate it, and they will have to request information from the ATM provider etc. It's complex, but you will most likely get the money back when they've gone through the procedure.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

Is there any chance that we could make a sticky out of this?

Advertisement