Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carling Cup Semi Final Tonight

Options
  • 22-01-2008 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

I am ****ting myself.

On another note, Wenger brings his "kids" back in, the Arse squad tonight:

3 Bacary SAGNA
    4 Cesc FABREGAS
    9 EDUARDO
    10 William GALLAS
    13 Alexander HLEB
    16 Mathieu FLAMINI
    25 Emmanuel ADEBAYOR

Does this "Wonder Kid" Bollocks not annoy the hell out of anyone else?

We finished the game in the effeminates in December with 3 of our midfielders 20 or under and a team with an average age only a year or so higher than the scum, another example of the media and sky hype machine. :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Lawless_Samurai

Annoys the hell out of me alright. Looking forward to the game tonight!!! :D:):D Predictions Anyone???

• Registered Users Posts: 41 DubSpur81

Annoys the hell out of me alright. Looking forward to the game tonight!!! :D:):D Predictions Anyone???

I think we'll score early first half and dominate, he'll bring on Hleb and Fibreglass second half, they'll nick a goal with ten - fifteen mins to go and grab the winnner in extra time, the Arsenal wonder kids will he hailed again (even though 6 or 7 of them will prob be first team players on the pitch at the ned) I will then proceed to put my boot through the TV.

:)

Advertisement