Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

April 24 hour comics in Cork anyone?

Options
  • 22-01-2008 4:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭

Ladyfest Cork is taking place at the end of april and I submitted some work to them for their exhibition. Via my blog they went the 24 hour comics comicspace page and they really liked the idea of 24 hour comics day and were thinking of holding a 24 hour comic session during the ladyfest exhibition ...it would be the weekend of the 19th/20th [the weekend before the ladyfest exhibition]

They've asked me about putting it together and I want to see what the vibe is here. Would people be on for a full on 24 hour comic or maybe shorter comic jam type session? Will people come to Cork for it? I know its ladyfest but the 24 hour comics session would not be limited to Girls, everyone would be welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭the Shades

To be honest I don't think I have the energy (either physical or creative) for a 24 hour comic day atm, and I know it's a while away but I'd be reluctant to commit myself just yet. I reserve the right to change my mind closer to the event if it happens, but right now I have to say no. Sorry!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

no worries Shades I asked for honest answers. And cheers to people who PM'd and emailed - There seems to be alot of postive feedback [esp from CI] but shall wait to see what the details are from the ladyfest organisers before committing one way or the other.

Advertisement