Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grass livery wanted in Dublin/Wicklow area.

Options
  • 22-01-2008 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi Everybody,

I'm looking for somewhere to keep an 8year old TB mare who's friendly and quiet, at grass for a few months. I need to move her in the next couple of weeks. Can anybody point me in the right direction?
    This forum is great by the way!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,522 ✭✭✭✭fits

Its kind of the holy grail out in Wicklow. Not easy to come by at all. The best thing to do would be put up some signs in the local tack shops, and ask around.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Pocabella

Thanks very much for the advice fits. Thankfully I've got somewhere to put her near Carrickmines when the grass comes up but til then i'm stuck. Doing finals so full livery not and option unfortunately. I'll keep looking though. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 livery

Hi just saw your message looking for somewhere to keep your horse.I have small stud farm in Arklow.<snip>NO PERSONAL DETAILS PLEASE! KEEP IT TO PM

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭needadvice

Hi Nora I have used a very well run livery yard in Enniskerry which does grass on its own or with use of facilities. I have only used full livery there but the grass clients seem very happy lots of land daily feed and haylage all taken care of. Anyway I posted the phone number a while ago on the livery contacts sticky its called Enniskerry Stables. Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 rourkie

Hi there,

Not sure if you have found something yet, but I can provide grass livery, near Arklow and I have 10 acres.

Mod edit: PM rourkie for details

Best regards, Grace.

• Advertisement
Advertisement