Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Finance question

Options
  • 22-01-2008 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 603 ✭✭✭

My bank say they are only willing to offer me a hire-purchase loan, so essentially forcing me to go through a dealer, car I want is with priv seller - any way around this ? Or will I just have to go to another lending institution with all my current account statements etc etc and go through the rigmarole with them ??
    Thx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 305 ✭✭Shigsy

You don't have to get car finance from your own bank, you can go to any bank. Check some online loan sites (not dodgy nigerian ones or anything :rolleyes:) like gemoney.ie etc.

Advertisement