Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lakers book

Options
  • 22-01-2008 7:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys

Recently purchased a book on amazon about the 2000/01 Lakers Championship team titled 'Aint No Tomorrow'... Just wondering if anyone has read it and is it any good?

I read 'The Jordan Rules' about the 1991 Bulls and it's one of the best books I've ever read. So hoping for more of the same from this one!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,882 ✭✭✭WHIP IT!

Finished it last night - well worth the read. Very eye-opening actually, the team went from near meltdown to near unbeatable practically overnight...

It's alot like the Bulls book I mentioned earlier, structured almost identically with similiar storyline and similiar dominant characters and mroe wonderful insights into Phil Jackson's unique brand of coaching.

Well recommened...

Advertisement