Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Upcoming elections

Options
  • 22-01-2008 8:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭

If your intent on staying up you may want to spent it with others that will be trying to stay awake..

Super Tuesday Party
    Lime Cafe Bar in Dun Laoghaire
    Tuesday 5th Feb, 9pm - 7am (late bar until 2.30am)

Politics.ie are hosting a Super Tuesday party on Tuesday Feb 5th, with 24 US presidential election primaries that night. It's one of the most significant day in American politics where the presidentential candidates for the Republicans and Democrates will become known.

It will be held in Lime Cafe Bar in Dun Laoghaire, with some free drink and hotdogs (thanks to Lime Cafe Bar and Budweiser). CNN will be on the big screens from Midnight until 7am. Late bar until 2.30am. Doors 9pm

Tickets for the event are €15, with concessions (€10) for anyone who confirms attendance by emailing david@politics.ie

Should you know anyone you feel would be interested in coming along, please by all means pass this email on.

A map to the location available here:
    http://maps.google.com/maps?z=16&q=53.291566,+-6.134276

I'm not involved, just passing on the info.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Tommy T

I couldn't have a great night ruined having to put up with small talk from half p1ssed amateur hacks. Tsunami Tuesday is made for the sofa, plenty of popcorn and streaming all the networks at once from MSNBC to CNN to CBS to ABC and even Foxnoise...

Is spamming advertising rival boards allowed here...? Just a question...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

There was no intention of spamming and I don't call one post in the correct forum about a public event spamming.

I have removed the reference to the other site apart from the email address for purposes of contacting for further information.

Happy now?

No, I thought not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Tommy T

Happy as a pig in sh1t...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,743 ✭✭✭kleefarr

I am genuinely pleased for you. :)

Advertisement