Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beach Casting gear for sale!

Options
  • 22-01-2008 8:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi Guys, hope its not inappropriate of me to just put this little ad up here. Maybe it could develop into a sub-forum like on the shooting board.

Anyway, here I go! Iv got a PENN Powerstix surf 13" that comes in its own cylinder case and a Shimano Navi XSA 7000 spool reel still in its box for sale. They have only ever being used once and that was last summer when I bought them. Basically Im in college and things are getting tight and its a pure shame that this stuff is sitting in a cupboard gathering dust. As it goes I honestly dont think I will find use for them this year, hence theres a bargain to be had if anyone is interested.

So if anyone is interested Im open to offers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ambasite

where are you based? how much are you looking for? thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 T-Spark

Hi ambasite, sorry should have mentioned that... In wexford!

If i was offered €220 id be more than happy and theres a new ZEBCO rod stand with that also!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,882 ✭✭✭Doc Farrell

ok man, I'll give you your asking price if you like, hoping the reel has a spare spool....?
    maybe you can throw in a couple of 2nd hand lines and a few hooks for another tenner.

if someone offers more i'll step aside, i can meet you in Wexford this Sunday and maybe you can give me some tips about the wexford coast.

i hope as a student you're not spending money on drugs!

hold on before agreeing for a few days in case you get more, if you agree pm your mobile and we'll sort it out.

Edit: i need to get a response by Midnight Thursday or else I won't be able to make to Wexford Sunday and will have to decline. 6 hours, 18 minutes.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 T-Spark

Hi Doc, sent u pm with details sorry bout the delay!!

Reel unfortunately does not have a spare spool!

Advertisement