Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

buying new cpu

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

It costs 130 new from Komplett or Dabs as well, 130 is not a good price for that, just normal retail price.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭seraphimvc

HavoK wrote: »
    It costs 130 new from Komplett or Dabs as well, 130 is not a good price for that, just normal retail price.

but after adding postage? :D i checked komplett and dabs before:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Warranty?

How good are the store on ebay for returns if it turns out to be a dud? I've returned stuff to Komplett before, no questions asked.

warranty for 1 yr and they are long term seller for what i checked...

think of that..i am abit worry now...but hell...i ordered it already!poor student is the main issue...>_<

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,401 ✭✭✭✭Anti

Just buy it from a proper e-tailer. Just to be on the safe side.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

seraphimvc wrote: »
    but after adding postage? :D i checked komplett and dabs before:)

About 145 I'd say? So you're saving about 15 quid...

it seems that ebay seller has some sort of bonded to BuySafe,
    the email i got just now:
    We're sending you this e-mail to let you know that ''fastmemoryman''(the seller ID) has guaranteed your purchase with a surety bond from buySAFE and its surety partners - Liberty Mutual, Travelers, and ACE USA - at no cost to you. We are legally required to send you this e-mail, which contains the details of the bond coverage and additional information about this unique guarantee.

hope things go smooth:)

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Should be fine m8, BuySafe looks like a proper company, I've baught hardware on ebay before (Think a gpu and some ram) and had no issiues, you should be ok,

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭The guy

I have bought ram from that seller before, no problems found.

Advertisement