Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vinyl shops

Options
  • 22-01-2008 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭

Hi all. I was wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of some vinyl shops/ shops with a large selection of vinyl in Limerick? Either second hand or independent retailers. Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 Randy Katana

What style of music are you i

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

There is a place upstairs in Little Catherine Street, does all sorts of genres. All second hand stuff, some gems to be found there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭Limerick Dude

They have a small selection of vinyl in empire music on o connell street

• Registered Users Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭RINO87

JD sound and lighting on cornmarket row has a TON of vinyl. I'm not sure what style it is i'd say its mostly dance/hip-hop, but he has boxes and boxes of vinyl so you could find anything.

I found some real gems in the one on little catherine street, top class stuff in there, plus the guy working there is spot on, he'll keep his eye out for something you're looking for.

Bad selection in empire, sony's current re-issues, small dance selection and strangely a load of prince albums!

Advertisement