Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

6 or 7mm bushing question

• 22-01-2008 9:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭

silly question and I should know the answer...:o

but, does the Dboys M4 (metal bodies) use 6 or 7mm bushings in the gearbox? I want to order some, shims and a few other bits for for a rebuild.

tia:)

Aidan.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 453 ✭✭seamus-2k7

I think its 7mm.
    I might be wrong though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

seamus-2k7 wrote: »
    I think its 7mm.
    I might be wrong though

that's my thought too but I'm not 100%. Thanks :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

on mine its defo not 6mm mate, and 8mm isnt that common so id say its a safe bet on 7mm., :)
    what type are ya getting? i did the bearing ones and there pretty good,.,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,502 ✭✭✭defenderdude

vtec wrote: »
    on mine its defo not 6mm mate, and 8mm isnt that common so id say its a safe bet on 7mm., :)
    what type are ya getting? i did the bearing ones and there pretty good,.,

Guarder STEEL BEARING BUSHING for AEG Gearbox #GE-05-02 from ehobby. $16.99 + shipping. Getting it and a set of shims and a few other small bits; hop-up buckings...:)

The euro is quite strong at the mo:D (wife says take advantage and credit cards getting hammered...:eek:)

Advertisement