Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

DVD Tray opening with spinning Disks

• 22-01-2008 9:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭

Has anyone had problems with this it wasnt ever an issue till I sent the console to f$%king ms for three rings then it came back with a cable stuck in the fan now you cannot put it on its side and no matter what way you open a tray the tray opens with the game still spinning. Cant f$%king believe this no console since early november now off for another month :mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭bennyc

if anyone is interested and I know of a few people who dont bother to complain about disks ejecting while still spinning , MS have decided to give me a new console for this. Hopefully one with the HDMI port :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

i have the same problem how did you manage a new console?? all they are offering me is to send it off and get it repaired

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Well you could just go into the dashboard and exit the game, then there'll be no more spinning.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

no sorry my tray randomly opens on it own, i'm not stupid enough just to wander over and open to tray mid-game

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

bennyc wrote: »
    if anyone is interested and I know of a few people who dont bother to complain about disks ejecting while still spinning , MS have decided to give me a new console for this. Hopefully one with the HDMI port :D

huh? :confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement