Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

reviews\background of car dealers in the uk

Options
  • 22-01-2008 9:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Has Anyone got any good websites/forums or ideas for checking reports on car dealers in the uk?? i am considering importing in the next couple of months. i have done the obvious searching the name etc through google not much much returning apart from his website. i have read the forum sticky about importing. It is mainly stuff to do when your there i.e rac checks etc. But i would not mind doing a bit research on the particular dealer before i go over might save myself a trip. I have heard alot on cowboy dealers over there and every 2nd chancer owning a car dealership. Any ideas would be appreciated???

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭WHITE_P

Stick with main dealers and try asking AutoExpress / AutoCar mag. They may be able to advise on who's good who's not, for whatever make / model you are after.

www.Autoexpress.co.uk

Advertisement