Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I think i ate my skinny person

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,406 ✭✭✭ike

My God can't believe you used to weigh 150lbs!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 Skiddley

lol ike!

148.7 so hopefully the back of the 150's for good but sure you just never know.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,411 ✭✭✭SUNGOD

well done skiddley ,stay positive your doing a great job keep it up

Thanks Sungod.

Wednesday 19th March

Weight - 147.1lbs
    Calves - (L) 39cms (R) 39cms
    Thighs - (L) 53cms (R) 53.5cms
    Hips - 94cms
    Waist - 90cms
    Chest - 86cms
    Bust - 86.5cms
    Upper Arms - (L) 31cms (R) 31cms

Weight Loss: -3.3lb
    Inch Loss: 11.5cm = 4.5inches

Total Inch Loss since Mid January - 31.19 Inches

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Super Duper Skiddley :D Hope you've planned a shopping trip to slip into some nice new clothes :D Well done!!

• Advertisement

I had to go yesterday and get some bits just to tide me over as i was weaing size 16 jeans with a belt and it was ridiculous looking. So got a few things yesterday and was size 10. So i wont be going any lower than a size 10 on bottom hopefully (top is still 12/14) so i have just been to the credit union for a loan of 1,000 to bo to cork shopping next week! Then if all my clothes are that size i cant afford to go back upwards and have to buy a new wardrobe again lol. ANy tips on shops in cork?

oh wow that sounds great!!! What a reward :D Well.. shopping in Cork! It's been a few years since I lived there but I think the city centre is the best really. Especially if you're getting the train down, wander around Patrick Street, Oliver Plunkett Street and all the bits in between ;) You won't be long wandering :D

Enjoy and be happy in yourself. Be proud girl!!

Thanks Cork Girl. Will have a look for something there anyway.

Down to 145.5 and getting slower and slower. Another stone to go but i think i may try maintain where i am for a bit. I dont seem to be able to tone up no matter what i do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭celestial

Skiddley wrote: »
    Thanks Cork Girl. Will have a look for something there anyway.

Down to 145.5 and getting slower and slower. Another stone to go but i think i may try maintain where i am for a bit. I dont seem to be able to tone up no matter what i do

Hey Skiddley,

Are you lifting heavy weights?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,008 ✭✭✭colly10

Fair play Skiddley, those are really impressive results, keep up the good work

• Advertisement

Friday 28th March

Weight - 143.6lbs
    Calves - (L) 38cms (R) 38cms
    Thighs - (L) 52.5cms (R) 53.5cms
    Hips - 92cms
    Waist - 88cms
    Chest - 84cms
    Bust - 86cms
    Upper Arms - (L) 31cms (R) 30.5cms

Weight Loss: -3.5lb
    Inch Loss: 9.5cm = 3.7inches

Total Inch Loss since Mid January - 34.89 Inches

I am finished weight weight loss right now. My ribs are sticking out so i think its the skin making me think im fat. my doctor will not let me lose anymore.

SO i am going to try and maintain at 143lbs from here on out and tone up.

Well done Skiddley :) I think your doctor is right that maintaining your weight as it is now is best - but as you concentrate on toning up don't forget that muscle is heavier - so it might look as you are gaining weight.. continue to measure yourself! I hope you are very proud of what you have achieved - and don't let it slip now - keep a healthy lifestyle and be happy :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

that is seriously impressive skiddley, props kudos and the rest!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

One word: Wow!
    Skiddley that is one impressive journey you'v just done! Inspiration is right as someone said in a previous post! Congrats girlie! Hope your very proud of yourself! You deserve one hell of a shopping spree after that!!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭Malteaser!

Hey, congratulations, you've really done a *fantastic* job, seriousy well done!!

Have fun picking out all your fabulous new cloahes that you'll undoubtedly have to buy now!! :)

Thanks all.

I still am not going to eat junk food. I just dont want it or craze it anymore. I threw 4 eastereggs i got in the bin. I have upped the amount i eat (extra chicken or fish and that) so weight doesnt go down anymore, and its only gone down to 143.2 pound so hopefully level out now soon. I've been lifting weights with 2 years now so the scales going up doesnt bother me, as long as my clothes dont start getting tight!

I went shopping and bought two whole new wardrobes. Cost me 1700 but i had NOTHING to wear so that was buying everything! And now i cant afford to go up a size. Was shocking to be bying 10 and i was disgusted in some shops as like before they didnt have my size and had all bigger sizes this time, before i was a size 26 and then they hadnt that size and all smaller sizes.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭BossArky

Fair play Skiddley. Good work.

141.9 this morning. I try to maintain and i lose, typical

• Closed Accounts Posts: 189 ✭✭dv6

Skiddley, you are an inspiration, ive been following your log and it really is amazing, you must have shown serious effort and dedication, all i can say is Congrats, enjoy it and all the best from here also.

Just a quick update as i havent been around in so long, things are pretty hectic. I have balanced out at 139-140lbs since i was last here. Due to some family circumstances my walking etc has gone to pot so i am going to get back into that next week. Anyone any tips on toning up flabby stomach, arms, butt, thighs? And my clothes still fit so the thing that was worrying me about piling it all back on straight away for now is working ok.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,602 ✭✭✭celestial

Skiddley wrote: »
    Just a quick update as i havent been around in so long, things are pretty hectic. I have balanced out at 139-140lbs since i was last here. Due to some family circumstances my walking etc has gone to pot so i am going to get back into that next week. Anyone any tips on toning up flabby stomach, arms, butt, thighs? And my clothes still fit so the thing that was worrying me about piling it all back on straight away for now is working ok.

You're back!

As ever toning = reducing fat to reveal the muscle already there and/or adding muscle through resistance training.

Exercises like push-ups and squats will 'tone up' the areas you mentioned above. Squats are fantastic for firming up butt/legs. Try loads of different varieties of push-ups, you will feel incline push-ups and to a greater extent spiderman push-ups brilliant for hitting the abs.

Advertisement