Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Merson

Options
  • 22-01-2008 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

Fantastic performance! CoYS!!!

Was I hearing things or did that goon Paul Merson say in the commentary just after full time that "some of those tottenham players are good enough to get into the arsenal team" - If so he is a bigger d*uche bag that I had given him credit for.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

I do believe that is what the drunken fool said allright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

The plonker just said, some of the Spurs players could get into the arsenil squad.

What a WALLY he is.

He probably had a few bob on the gooners to win.

Super Spurs :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭gerrytack@hotma

Druid wrote: »

Was I hearing things or did that goon Paul Merson say in the commentary just after full time that "some of those tottenham players are good enough to get into the arsenal team" - If so he is a bigger d*uche bag that I had given him credit for.
    that guy is in dire need of a labotamy.he talks like an idiot,he looks like an idiot,in fact .....he IS an idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,032 ✭✭✭✭L'prof

Druid wrote: »

Was I hearing things or did that goon Paul Merson say in the commentary just after full time that "some of those tottenham players are good enough to get into the arsenal squad" - If so he is a bigger d*uche bag that I had given him credit for.

What's wrong with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭hamnegg

I'm a Liverpool fan but I was absolutely delighted to see youz bring the French back down to earth last night. Great stuff! Now just beat whatever blue filth you meet in the final.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 41 DubSpur81

I thought the best line of the night was from Stelling after the game:

"I'm surprised your still here Paul!"

Well where else is the homeless loser going to go? Talk about rubbing it in! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 80 ✭✭sew

lol homeless ****er..........AS IT WAS SUNG " Your just a fat, goofy smackhead, fat goofy smaaaaackhead!"

• Registered Users Posts: 41 DubSpur81

Another pearler from last night

"well ya know, I don't really, ya know, like Spurs fans, ya know, cos they give me a lotta stick, ya know"

Thats cos your a prize prick, why don't you go home and cry into your mammies pillow ya fat gummy smack head!

SPURS ARE ON THEIR WAY TO WEMBLEY!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

DubSpur81 wrote: »
    Another pearler from last night

"well ya know, I don't really, ya know, like Spurs fans, ya know, cos they give me a lotta stick, ya know"

Thats cos your a prize prick, why don't you go home and cry into your mammies pillow ya fat gummy smack head!

SPURS ARE ON THEIR WAY TO WEMBLEY!!!

Superb - someone buy that man a pint - love it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭gerrytack@hotma

Superb - someone buy that man a pint - love it :D
    actually that poor git is a mirror image of the arsholenal team,brainless and toothless.by the way congrats to Adeyboer,thats 3 great headers in the one week.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Blue 84

Very enjoyable watching Merson and Hoddle after the match, in particular the way Hod seemed to take delight in rubbing it in, 'Absolutely hammered them!'

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭tippspur

Fantastic night for all spurs fans,Merson is full of crap he should not be left into
    the lane.:D:D:D

Advertisement