Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geog Mock

Options
  • 22-01-2008 11:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭

I HAVE HINTS! ne1 ave hints 4 homeeconomics business????:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,530 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

All mocks are not created equal. Relying on these Spy Games is going to teach you nothing in the end.

Just fcuking study folks.

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

I hear Apple Pie is coming up in Home Ec.... Learn a good Pie recipe

• Closed Accounts Posts: 200 ✭✭annie19

what the hell would you know?!? You can't even spell!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,002 ✭✭✭kirving

Well heres an idea, post whats you think is coming up in the goegraphy mocks, and I'll give you all the possible Home Ec. Mock Papers.....uh...yea......that's what I'll do....

(I know what coming up in geography, the class was told....)

what ever u say!

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

Where was my spelling mistake? Btw knowing whats coming up in your mock is useless to almost everyone here...

Also Blueberry Pie is coming up... its a doosie!

annie19 wrote: »
    what the hell would you know?!? You can't even spell!:p

I know that I'm already in college and I got a B2 in honors English. Twice :)

Seriously though you're missing the point of the mocks if you are trying to cheat on them.

well i got an A2 in english last June.:rolleyes:
    I am not trying to cheat like you are implying!
    First of all its only a mock, secondly I am trying to complete a massive course in a matter of a few months.

Yeah I did that with economics. B2 in a year :)

If "its only a mock" why bother your hole?

cause i need the points, i suppose. i gave up German & Irish cause i was **** @ them. i also took up ag science. and no im not in a grind school just in case your wondering.
    i want to the mocks 4 time mgt, experience etc.

• Advertisement

wat course u doing in college?

sounds good!

tis.

• Registered Users Posts: 237 ✭✭Allison91

I know whats on the english!

well good luck with it;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭betsymagoo

ah people can we please stop argueing (not sure if thats correct before someone gets at me for it)!! Ok OK we have got the point that some people are totally against finding out what is coming up on the mocks.... well heres a simple solution.... if you dont want to know well dont read the forum... but if you are someone like me who does, read the frigging forum and please put up hints about geography.... they would be greatly appreciated by me!!!

Any one agree or am i on my own..... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,173 ✭✭✭1huge1

boland by any chance? pm me

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

1huge1 wrote: »
    boland by any chance? pm me

hopefully she is!! pm me if ya find out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 zonic.

Boland and Mahon deffiently coming up. Had my mocks last week. English paper 2 is rock hard, Othello, Question is on jealosy and revenge. History, Know the moonlanding well, its a document question. Also know Parnell, treaty debates, WW2 and so on.

• Advertisement

u happy with ur mocks so far?

was the pass math that hard????? i dont mean 2 be personal but do u like maths?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 PeteZahut

Who has actually started their mocks yet?.....and if so wat has come up?

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭Yuugib

had donne come up by any chance? i m studyin for it anyways.. but just out of curriosity

he might be 4 poets are on the paper. id advise u to study another one or two as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭rc28

We had our irish and french mock aural this week. They were both way easier than any real past paper i've heard. The hardest part was just having to spell the names of places and people but other than that it was pretty ok which is pretty signifigant seeing as i'm terrible at irish. In french there was an intrerview with eva longoria and bruce willis which was odd (obviously they weren't the real actors though). Bruce willis was asked if he would call himself rich and eva was asked if she sees herself as a sex symbol. They were the only hard q's on the cd tbh. I think the company that made them was "examcraft".
    My mocks start for real next week:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 mychem

does any1 kno whats coming up in d mocks 4 geog?!! plez tel:)
    xox

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

mychem wrote: »
    does any1 kno whats coming up in d mocks 4 geog?!! plez tel:)
    xox

exactly, people r talking bout every other mock in this thread apart from geo.....which was the point of this thread in the 1st place!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Hannah-off

Can anybody at all give me hints from the examcraft exam???? Geog is on 2morrow and i dont have a clue of it!! any hints at all??? i have most of my other subjects done so i can help ye in return;):D

• Advertisement

i did deb but there r hints up 4 examcraft
    look ull be surpised wat u will find!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement