Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Geog Mock

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 always&forever

I did english DEB paper2. and the poets were John Donne. Derek Mahon, Adrienne rich and Philip Larkin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 always&forever

Oh also for geography the geoecology soil question was "Examine the development of two contrasting soil types that you have studied?" - DEB PAPER!!! there was limestone pavements! there was earthquakes - how they are predicted, measure etc!!! hope that helps! Learn ireland and 1 or 2 regions and you'll be fine. xxxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 polarexpress

Oh also for geography the geoecology soil question was "Examine the development of two contrasting soil types that you have studied?" - DEB PAPER!!! there was limestone pavements! there was earthquakes - how they are predicted, measure etc!!! hope that helps! Learn ireland and 1 or 2 regions and you'll be fine. xxxx
    Hey do u have msn or something whgere u could give me the specific questions??!?!?! life saver if u could!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 xxshaunaxx

anyone post the geog mock yet?? cant find it in any of these links!!!

any hints would definitly be appreciated!! thanks!! x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 wwwkareemkhbuli

i have the exam papers 4 english and irish and physics and geography and french and maths (hl)
    EXAMCRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and i NEED BIOLOGY,
    CHEMISTRY,
    BUSSINESS
    AND MOST IMPORTANTLY APPLIED MATHS!
    help!!!!!
    (il do any 4 the them)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 14 wwwkareemkhbuli

i scrach ur bak nd u srach mine!

i have the exam papers 4 english and irish and physics and geography and french and maths (hl)
    EXAMCRAFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and i NEED BIOLOGY,
    CHEMISTRY,
    BUSSINESS
    AND MOST IMPORTANTLY APPLIED MATHS!
    help!!!!!
    (il do any 4 the them)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 xxshaunaxx

i hav business if you want it.... not sure whether it deb or examcraft doe!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 49 smithysmith

Anyone have Irish P2 ol/French ol or English P2 hl, examcraft. I have
    English P1 examcraft and Business(Not the Paper, but a good bit of whats
    coming up)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement