Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seeking old-looking, unwanted books.

Options
  • 23-01-2008 1:06am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Do you have old looking (preferably leather, but whatever you have will do), beat up books lying around the house? Piles of books you've meant to get rid of but can't bring yourself to toss out? Or any books at all, for that matter. If you're in the Dublin city area, I would love to take them off your hands. I can come to you to retrieve them. I'm sourcing props for a show, and we need as many books as we can find. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,813 ✭✭✭BaconZombie

Do you have old looking (preferably leather, but whatever you have will do), beat up books lying around the house? Piles of books you've meant to get rid of but can't bring yourself to toss out? Or any books at all, for that matter. If you're in the Dublin city area, I would love to take them off your hands. I can come to you to retrieve them. I'm sourcing props for a show, and we need as many books as we can find. Thanks!

Check outside the Oxfam Bookshop off Parliament Street, about one a month that feck out all the book that can;t sell in clear plastic bags....

There is normal of horde of people who root thought them looking for anything good.

Advertisement