Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your *NON* BMW/s here

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭vms7ply9t6dw4b

First Mazda!

331964053a4616420525l.jpg

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

nice RX8, i was gonna get one of these but the rotary engine doesnt really appeal to me., the spoiler looks well on it.,

vtec wrote: »
    nice RX8, i was gonna get one of these but the rotary engine doesnt really appeal to me., the spoiler looks well on it.,

You know they fixed them yeah? Moved the intake and exhaust ports now they dont turn to mush after 50k miles :D

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Here's my baby. Civic 1.8 i-VTEC ES :) That big dealer sticker is now long gone!

576052146_19bf8348bc_b.jpg

2215214020_75906b615c.jpg

I love its dashboard :D

615680234_f0929a99c3.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭Max_Damage

mick.fr wrote: »

Such an informative post. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

You know they fixed them yeah? Moved the intake and exhaust ports now they dont turn to mush after 50k miles :D

yeah i know but its the whole checking the oil thing, they seem to drink it like the petrol.,lol

vtec wrote: »
    yeah i know but its the whole checking the oil thing, they seem to drink it like the petrol.,lol

True enough, work pays for my petrol so poping the bonnet every 500 miles is the only inconvenience for moi!

• Registered Users Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Hotwheels

159 1.9 JTDm

Soon to be replaced with another
    SIMG7470.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭fabsoul

bmw_E46221565_1e.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,819 ✭✭✭✭peasant

fabsoul wrote: »
    bmw_E46221565_1e.jpg[
    DownWithThatSortOfThing.jpeg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

cantdecide wrote: »
    Is that not the earlier S14?
    What in God's name is an S14(is it some sort of Nissan Silvia by any chance)? The only S14 I know of is the engine code for the BMW:D E30 M3.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

My current pride and joy-very rare spec GT TDI which is for sale :(
    897381_20080121050138_2.jpg

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2,584 ✭✭✭kikel

fabsoul wrote: »
    bmw_E46221565_1e.jpg

Let me guess, it's a Hamann not a BMW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭alfarocks

09042007005.jpg

monster1 wrote: »
    my s rs turbo :
    2zfitkh.jpg

and my s14a:
    20zv32o.jpg

I'm sure its a hoot to drive but that spoiler is way too big.

The bodykit looks overdone to me too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

gto.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Just to prove it's not all BMW's in my house, here are a few of my others.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,664 ✭✭✭maidhc

It is nice to see how few mundane looking cars we have here. It is much better than the BMW thread where one can feast their eyes on such raraties as a 3 series...

On the assumption most people know what a Ford Focus looks like and don't need a picture to remind them, this is my other toy:
    pict2363jc9.th.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

alfarocks wrote: »
    09042007005.jpg

Nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,147 ✭✭✭E92

JHMEG wrote: »
    Ok, just to prove galwaytt wrong, ie that this is not a BMW forum, post pics of your car(s), past or present, to this thread. If it ends up shorter than the "post a pic of your BMW/s thread".. well then galwaytt is right and I've been bloody well posting to a BMW fecking forum all along..

Well it's effectively a day now and as I write this, there have been 50 posts, the pics of BMW thread is effectively 2 days and that's on 159 posts, or on average 79.5 posts per day, so what that basically means is that there has been 59% more posts per day in the BMW thread i.e. the BMW one is 59% longer on a like for like basis:D:D!

And FWIW there are some seriously nice cars here too(some even nicer than some of the Beemers), just to prove that there is life beyond Munich!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭LarWright

cantdecide wrote: »
    Stuck? Sure! But they don't call that a trend:D:D:D

I'm only yanking your chain. Are you getting that blue??

Yip.. Arden Blue, Same 19'' Wheels, Same light clusters (Adaptive Forward Lighting with Xenons) Bluetooth Integration and Cruise Control!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,243 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Attached is a photo of my humble Focus TDCi (when it was clean). Will soon be upgrading the alloy wheels to nice 17" and changing the front headlamps to the nicer Zetec type. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭ciarsd

This is me, but not for much longer :)

Alfa GT Monza JTDm
    Side4.jpg

E92 wrote: »
    Well it's effectively a day now
    Well no it's not, as unkel took a hatchet to my first thread, then someone took a hatchet to galwaytt's thread. And then someone did the frankenstein on both.

But you may well be right: it's quite possible BMW owners photograph their cars more than owners of other marques.

S14 is a legend in its own lifetime, tho personally I much prefer the S15.

@maidhc, clean Capri, tho I think they're one of the few cars that look best in white. I know the proud owner of this RS3100:
    Eamonn_rs3100.JPGcapri.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

• Registered Users Posts: 7,664 ✭✭✭maidhc

JHMEG wrote: »
    @maidhc, clean Capri, tho I think they're one of the few cars that look best in white. I know the proud owner of this RS3100:
    Eamonn_rs3100.JPGcapri.jpg

White looks good alright!

I wasn't gone on the olympic blue on mine at all when I bought it first. It grows on you though. It needs a respray, but I'm holding tough a while... I'll keep the original colour anyway.

Fizman wrote: »

Ahh that ad's been up for ages i go through phases of wanting to sell it then having too much fun in it ;)

maidhc wrote: »
    White looks good alright!
    Did you ever come across the RS3100 on your travels? Only 250 were built (I think.. actually a bit about it here).

His was restored (by himself) from a rusted, rotten shell of a yoke.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,322 ✭✭✭blackbox

First Mazda!

331964053a4616420525l.jpg

...shame about the radiator leak :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 723 ✭✭✭3ps

I wasn't going to post but seeing as alfarocks already has......

AlfaGTJ001.jpg

Advertisement