Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Post a picture of your *NON* BMW/s here

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

CRIM0028.jpg

P1010006.jpg
    Roof Scoop is coming off asap, was only meant to be on for a week, but its 5 months and counting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,479 ✭✭✭Volvoboy

Senna wrote: »
    CRIM0028.jpg

P1010006.jpg
    Roof Scoop is coming off asap, was only meant to be on for a week, but its 5 months and counting.

Very Nice!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭JHMEG

Can't see the engine cover so dunno if it's a turbo or not, but with scoop (is it a toms?) I presume it is?

Also prefer the older spoiler. Not a fan of that 2 piece spoiler.

Otherwise, nice car:D

End eh, dunno if people are being nice to you or what, but the alloys you have on one side of the car don't match the other side..:p

Just a NA, but maybe a turbo one as some time. Yeah its a Tom's scoop, with the Tom's induction box (hyperbox) fitted also.

I prefer the older spoiler too, but everyone in the MR2 clubs prefer the newer (REV3) ones:confused:. Was going to buy a REV1 spoiler and see how it looked on, but the fittings are different, so it wouldn't be worth the hassle.

JHMEG wrote: »
    End eh, dunno if people are being nice to you or what, but the alloys you have on one side of the car don't match the other side..:p

I'm colour blind, are they both not green???

• Advertisement

Just a NA,
    Do you know what power it's puttting out? The NA was between 120bhp (v early model) and 170-ish?

Ya, the one piece doesn't fit the later cars.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

The Alfa GT Giulia and the Alfasud GTV (was it?) make this thread worth wading through the TFTF rice rockets and hot hatches. I know people still talk about Alfa and character in the same sentence but that was back when they made cars for enthusiasts, not commuters.

I'll shag off back to the BMW thread now, shall I?

• Registered Users Posts: 65,423 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Ooh nice Alfas there! The GTV was one of my favourites when it was current, the Junior is only growing on me the last 10 years or so and the GT surely is a future classic
    E92 wrote: »
    What in God's name is an S14(is it some sort of Nissan Silvia by any chance)? The only S14 I know of is the engine code for the BMW:D E30 M3.

:D
    then someone took a hatchet to galwaytt's thread. And then someone did the frankenstein on both

Who the **** did that? :eek:

Anyway, here's my car:

untitled_zoom.jpg

unkel wrote: »
    Who the **** did that? :eek:
    What p1sses me off most is that I PM'd you after you locked this thread, and you didn't have courtesy to reply!

I'm colour blind, are they both not green???
    No, and one set is 6 spoke and the other set is 5 spoke:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

Here's another picture of a Fiat I have sitting in my yard for the last seven years, a broken timing belt and only 17k miles on the clock, to boost your post count JHMEG.;)

What p1sses me off most is that I PM'd you after you locked this thread, and you didn't have courtesy to reply!

You need to ease up a bit

I replied on thread. Remember it was you that provoked this BMW vs *non* BMW malarky ;)

And to make it official - this is not a BMW forum! There are a few excellent Irish BMW forums if you're interested though:

http://www.bavarian-board.co.uk/active_topics.asp
    http://www.bmw-driver.net/forum/

junkyard wrote: »
    Here's another picture of a Fiat I have sitting in my yard for the last seven years, a broken timing belt and only 17k miles on the clock, to boost your post count JHMEG.;)

LOL, it actually looks like you took a paint brush to the car itself to mask the reg. no.!

You need to ease up a bit
    No unkel, you could have answered the PM. It was when you didn't answer the PM I had to resort to posting on the BMW thread. (I'm gonna ignore the "you started it first" stuff)

That doesn't look like any of the houses in your estate Unkel!

I take it V8 power is an addiction now then?

junkyard wrote: »
    LOL! Looks like it could do with a good hoover! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,579 ✭✭✭junkyard

LOL! Looks like it could do with a good hoover! ;)

I just keep it to prove a point!:D

No unkel, you could have answered the PM. It was when you didn't answer the PM I had to resort to posting on the BMW thread.

You provoked /encouraged a poster to piss off and start the BMW pic thread. Then you jumped your own bandwagon to start a *non* BMW pic thread. Which I closed. Not until then did you protest via PM! I later re-opened it and merged it (being about the softest moderator on boards.ie - maybe I should change that as many others keep telling me) with a newly started thread especially for the attention of yourself and myself :)

milltown wrote: »
    That doesn't look like any of the houses in your estate Unkel!

You got that right! The pics were taken somewhere in Engerland :)
    milltown wrote: »
    I take it V8 power is an addiction now then?

And it has been for many years :D

My third V8 automatic in a row!

You provoked /encouraged a poster to piss off and start the BMW pic thread.
    Correct. In jest as he had the gall to post photos of his BMW on a thread which was clearly not about BMW!!
    Then you jumped your own bandwagon to start a *non* BMW pic thread.
    Again, correct. Jeez unkel if he can start a "post a pic of your.." then why couldn't I?
    Which I closed. Not until then did you protest via PM!
    Unkel, why would I protest before you closed my thread?!?:confused:
    I later re-opened it and merged it ... with a newly started thread especially for the attention of yourself and myself :)
    The next day. And if galwaytt hadn't started that thread, what would have happened?

BTW, you still haven't answered my PM. Whatever about your modding skills, I've shown you nothing but courtesy.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

You provoked /encouraged a poster to piss off and start the BMW pic thread. Then you jumped your own bandwagon to start a *non* BMW pic thread. Which I closed. Not until then did you protest via PM! I later re-opened it and merged it (being about the softest moderator on boards.ie - maybe I should change that as many others keep telling me) with a newly started thread especially for the attention of yourself and myself :)

Ah lads, lads, lads, lets just have a "lets see your car" thread without the politics. BMWs are decent cars, I prefer the older ones though, then theres loads of other good makes out there.,
    I was wondering why this thread was locked last night, it seemed harmless but it was the crap behind it i suppose.,

heres another one of mine to keep the flow going., ;)
    p1020177mg5.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 10,495 ✭✭✭✭guil

heres an old picture of my old sooby at slam06
    scooby.jpg
    sorry its so small had it for an avatar

Do you know what power it's puttting out? The NA was between 120bhp (v early model) and 170-ish?

Its quoted at 177bhp on Jap fuel, i'd say 165bhp after 13years would be good, possible optimistic, figure.
    No, and one set is 6 spoke and the other set is 5 spoke:confused:

The top is the car when cleaner, without scoop, old wheels and better pic. Bottom one is how it looks today.:D

Its quoted at 177bhp on Jap fuel, i'd say 165bhp after 13years would be good, possible optimistic, figure.

The top is the car when cleaner, without scoop, old wheels and better pic. Bottom one is how it looks today.:D

I was wondering that too.,:D theres a date stamp on hte first pic but not on the second one so i knew they wernt taken at the same time, What was confusing me though was you saying "are they not green?".,lol:D thought you hadnt noticed.,

should have said why there is two pic's in the original post.
    the green bit was just a joke:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,833 ✭✭✭✭Armin_Tamzarian

I was going to put up a pic of my car but it seems that all inserted imaged must have a http address.
    I don't keep a webpage so is there somewhere I can store my pics online in order to include them?

www.photobucket.com is a popular site. you can put on photos and then link them on here. It does require you to set up an account, but that only takes a few minutes.

Nice one.
    That wouldn't work for me but I got into imageshack.

This is seriously no time to be up.
    May as well enjoy it till the new job starts.

..."Summer of George"...

yeah use image shack and atfer it uploads copy the hotlink into a post here,.

• Advertisement

Here's my baby...

mysuprach4.jpg

If I was truly deluded I'd say it's quicker than any BMW but unfortunately my mates BMW proved me well wrong. M3s stand absolutely no chance though :)

Advertisement