Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Purple Paint on red Brick nightmare

Options
  • 23-01-2008 11:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭

This isnt a problem NOW but it was the most annoying thing about my house.I have a red brick house and the previous owners painted the red brick purple..DONT ask,single old man with strange tastes.anyway a while ago i posted up this problem as i had tried sanding the brick by hand and it was painstakingly fruitless.so i got a uggestion from a fellow boardsie about a compnay called Nolans and i checked them out but quickly forgot about them because of financial difficulties,then 3 weeks ago i was stuck in traffic behind one of their vans and i called them up again..now my house is fully back to the original colour and it loks ten times better and it took half a day and less the 3000,i am a happy bunny to say the least so if you want original brick restored i would recommend them...just a happy posting and thanks to fellow boardsies for putting me onto them.:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭Kaldorn

it was less than 300 actually sorry for the typos

• Registered Users Posts: 7,167 ✭✭✭10-10-20

I remember that post - we advised using paint striper and a power hose! :)

Advertisement