Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rag Week '08

• 23-01-2008 11:29am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭

What dates is it on this year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭peterswellman

Week beginning 18th of February. It's on together with NUI rag week which means it will be impossible to get into anywhere.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Tableman

Week beginning 18th of February. It's on together with NUI rag week which means it will be impossible to get into anywhere.

Has this been done before? Certainly, twas not the case in my time as a student when youd have them on over a 2 week stint, so basically you had a 2 week rag week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 847 ✭✭✭Proxy

Thats pretty damn silly! They've been on about doing it like this for ages. I suspect the SU is being a bit lazy... Sorry; I mean busy, busy!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 489 ✭✭foxy_19-89

having it on the same week is stupid, the city will be destroyed and they'l end up not being allowed have it like a load of places now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 341 ✭✭Frankieboy

I heard today that the NUIG rag week has been moved to the following week.

May not be true.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,953 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

So how do I get tickets for The Saw Doctors concert for the Monday night??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 489 ✭✭foxy_19-89

Frankieboy wrote: »
    I heard today that the NUIG rag week has been moved to the following week.

May not be true.

ya vicious rumor, doubt its true, too late now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 183 ✭✭evoke

All information on GMIt rag week can be found on www.gmitsu.ie.

It was stupid having them on together; town will be packed, the gardai will be taken no bullsh1t, most student villages will probably be on even higher security.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

It was stupid having them on together; town will be packed, the gardai will be taken no bullsh1t, most student villages will probably be on even higher security.

"Base... This is Garda O' Sullabhain, we have a code red... <crackle> a code red <crackle> No... get away... get awaaaa<end of transmission>

• Advertisement
Advertisement