Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When is Rag Week 2008??

Options
  • 23-01-2008 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭

Just wondering the dates.

I left UL last year but must book off work for a serious session this year!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

It's the week of Paddy's Day (March 12th-16th)

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭Shurwhynot

Cheers! Must book that off now!

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭brid_m

anyone hear anything about what's in store? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

brid_m wrote: »

It's currently being organised by Eightball/the SU. Nothing finalised as of yet, as far as I'm aware. I'm sure as they do finalise something they'll be broadcasting it loud and clear. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

brid_m wrote: »

No but I'm sure there will be alcohol involved.....I may pay a visit for this.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Nutty

rmacm wrote: »
    No but I'm sure there will be alcohol involved.....I may pay a visit for this.

i presume you mean copious amounts of alcohol...followed by messiness and the like

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭rmacm

Nutty wrote: »
    i presume you mean copious amounts of alcohol...followed by messiness and the like

Indeed.....I'll go for the copious amounts of alcohol but avoid the messiness if I can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Indeed.....I'll go for the copious amounts of alcohol but avoid the messiness if I can.
    Yet another first post in a thread by rory to include the mention of alcohol :-/

Prolly wont make it; looking to head aweh to Paris for a week around then.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Just stay away from the toilet in 14 Harvard so, eh Rory?! :rolleyes: :p

I'll be attempting to be down for the Friday night of Rag Week, which is being specifically put on for us Co-op students...
    A chance to meet up again, and like others here have mentioned, drink copius amounts of alcohol :D

I'll undoubtedly be working for the most of it! :D

I don't believe in parting with money to be shoved around the place and crammed into the Stables and get numerous beverages spilt all over me. I prefer getting money for such activities :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,241 ✭✭✭Funkstard

Excellent. Rag week, followed by 4 nights in Amsterdam. Wow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭Nutty

I'll undoubtedly be working for the most of it! :D

I don't believe in parting with money to be shoved around the place and crammed into the Stables and get numerous beverages spilt all over me. I prefer getting money for such activities :D

thats what house drinkin is for bar the gettin paid part

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

It's currently being organised by Eightball/the SU. Nothing finalised as of yet, as far as I'm aware. I'm sure as they do finalise something they'll be broadcasting it loud and clear. :)
    Still a bit unfinalised. I just ran through the Ents section for next Tuesday's An Focal and while there's new info there there's nothing yet to take particular nights off work for particular events.

There'll be more info as the weeks go by, as soon as I know you'll all get the early news on it in some fashion (probably by me just telling you here)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,650 ✭✭✭cooperguy

We'll look forward to the "exclusive updates" :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

We musht plan an oul BULBs shindig for Rag Week....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,619 ✭✭✭Fast_Mover

One for the diaries lads..Mary I's rag week 11th-14th Feb..:D

cson wrote: »
    We musht plan an oul BULBs shindig for Rag Week....

Plush 1 (to continue the '-sh' motif! :D)...especially considering neither you nor I made it to the last one...whoopsies! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 14,467 ✭✭✭✭cson

Fast_Mover wrote: »

Incidentally, did you see that Virgin Megastores have changed their name to Z-something or the other. Apparently Mary I threatened to sue on the basis of them stealing commercial rights to the name or some such.
    Plush 1 (to continue the '-sh' motif! :D)...especially considering neither you nor I made it to the last one...whoopsies! :o

Yer shure don't I know (See what I did there? I Iz clevers).

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭brid_m

Fast_Mover wrote: »

I wouldn't bother! our line up is crap.. only act we have is the delorentos!! however with vast amounts of alcohol i'm sure no-one will mind! :D LIT rag week is the same weeks as ours too, they've got DJ Eddie Halliwell, Karl Spain and David O Doherty as far as i know

and cson.. very funny :D ha

Advertisement