Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I wanna be bold ....

Options
  • 23-01-2008 1:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭

No, not naughty ... I'd like my user name to be in bold. Now dont get smart and change my name to "in bold" ;)

To be clear I would like my user name to appear as 6th

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I think only mods are bold.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

Really? In that case me asking for this is VERY funny!

Yeah its just for mods ..... :(

Looking at it now it seems that not all mods are bold ... I presume anyone can get it so?

BOLD.jpg

Psi is bold and Smashey isn't.

users.jpg

• Advertisement

It depends on what group one sets themselves as.

The mods that are not bold and with three gold stars are A-Mods. There are Amods that are bold with 4 silver stars but this is because they have chosen to be in the Mod usergroup as opposed to the Amod usergroup.

smashey there has the option of swapping between the two - bold & 4 stars or non-bold & 3 stars.

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

The man said NO!, Sixth.

Eh...lol.

I imagined you smacking me on the nose when you said that hulla :D

Anyway, thats a good answer. I'll accept that ;)

Wait, are you talking about bold text/font for your username? I may have misunderstood.

Advertisement