Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ultimate Garage.... drool

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

The lad with the collection in the 2nd from bottom pic has the one closet to my tastes...Zagato Aston, Carrera GT, Enzo and then coolest of all a Merc 600 Pullman limo:

"Dear Sir

I would very much like to come and live in your garage.

Kind regards,

Gatster."

:D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 740 ✭✭✭junior_apollo

Panic Over... I remembered... Maserati MC 12!... :eek::D Love these peoples cars

• Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

Can anyone tell me what the Ferrari I've highlighted is, I don't recognise it?

Ferrarri 250 LM if im not mistaken?... (I rarely am BTW) :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭Lord Nikon

If that was my collection, I would have sleepless nights trying to decide was car i would use in the morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,008 ✭✭✭rabbitinlights

Sorry i have to disagree... ok classics and all...
    Enzo, Bugatti, Zonda, Murciélago, Maranello... (even just those win hands down!)...

Your entitled to your opinion!!! (Which is wrong by the way.....:D:D;))

• Registered Users Posts: 15,552 ✭✭✭✭vectra

Bad choice of cars I say.. Not one Lotus Carlton in sight :D :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,193 ✭✭✭Andrewf20

If I was to rob one car, it would have to be the F40. You can keep the Veyron. I saw one in Berlin, its ok looking, but reminded me of the shape of a bar of soap. :(

Andrewf20 wrote: »
    If I was to rob one car, it would have to be the F40. You can keep the Veyron. I saw one in Berlin, its ok looking, but reminded me of the shape of a bar of soap. :(

A 253mph bar of soap then ya?... haha :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭WHITE_P

Stunning collection.

Whats that piece of black exotica under the car lift holding up the White Shelby Mustang?? :confused:

Its a Ferrari, can just make out the prancing horse.

• Advertisement

WHITE_P wrote: »
    Its a Ferrari, can just make out the prancing horse.

Thats already been answered by a few people as a Fer 599 (Fiorano) :rolleyes:

Advertisement