Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E-mail notification of posted replies

Options
  • 23-01-2008 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

How do you adjust your CP/settings so that you receive an e-mail letting you know when one of your threads has been replied to

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,901 ✭✭✭Vexorg

Go to userCP (User control Panel) -> Edit Options -> under Messaging & Notification set the Default Thread Subscription Mode: to instant email notification.

Should do the trick, you can also set your Private message notification there also.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Are you talking about threads that you have subscribed to?

If so go to your userCP subscriptions page. Check the threads you want to change settings for and go to the bottom dropdown list that says "Selected threads move to folder" and change it to "instant email notification". I think..

Then change your default settings on the Options page to state "Instant email on notification" when you subscribe to a thread.

HTH

/beaten by Vex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭coverband

Thanks

I'm trying vexorg's suggestion....

ljk

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I don't think it works if you reply to the thread yourself :)

• Advertisement

Ha! You were right. Got notification of your message though!

Advertisement