Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

REQ: Black DS lite in Dublin

• 23-01-2008 3:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,607 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone know where I might get a Black DS lite in Dublin or surrounding counties before the weekend?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 770 ✭✭✭dubal

Argos seem to be getting in stock regular enough, however, its excluded from their online system, though they do take phone calls and will let you know if they have them

Dubal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 199 ✭✭daauneal

gamestop in liffey street or in mary street should have one . my sis got a black ds lite there at xmas

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭Cully

dubal wrote: »
    Argos seem to be getting in stock regular enough, however, its excluded from their online system, though they do take phone calls and will let you know if they have them

Dubal

I found Tesco the best to find a DS.... Quite often they won't have them out on the shelves... Best to ring a couple local to you and see. (they should check while on the phone)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Argos in Dublin were out of stock in most branches today when I
    phoned round. Virging Megastore (or whatever they've rebranded as
    after their MBO) in Liffey Valley had the white DS lites in stock.

Advertisement