Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CBS Sexton Street: Hell on earth

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭Poxyshamrock

I remember when Mr. Hanley was Br. Hanley! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

yeah he used to be brother hanly,,,changed to mr last yr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 CarewParkAFC

I remember when Mr. Hanley was Br. Hanley! :p

Mr Hanley? Did good old Robert leave the Brotherhood?

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭tantipie

yeah kids qwent onto school one day and told to call him mr hanley,,,no one ever told as to what happened,,,,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 rawkmahsocks

I went there, left like last year,

It's actually nothing at all like its painted to be.

Browne, O Meara and Quinn being three of my favourite Staff members there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭CraftySue

"then they are allowed to wear their tracksuits with the hoods up"

Students in the Red Tech are not allowed wear their hoods up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 guess

Rea[SIZE=-1]ding this threa[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]d actually annoys me, C.B.S is full of [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]de[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]dicate[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]d teachers, peoples comments are completely untrue. Calling teachers insults on a threa[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]d? The same pupils were probably supporte[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]d an[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]d[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] helpe[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]d by these teachers. Can you not see that they care[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]d, maybe thats why they gave out, but they ha[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]d the stu[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]dents best interest at heart. Teachers work har[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]d[/SIZE] at this school to provi[SIZE=-1]de training of sports, [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]drama, quiz teams to name but a few. I question the maturity of the people who are naming the school in such a way on this threa[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]d. Also what gives anyone the right to bran[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]d[/SIZE] a majority of people scum? Who [SIZE=-1]do you think you are that you can bran[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]d an[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]d [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]discriminate in such a manner...
    [/SIZE]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Zombie thread!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

guess wrote: »
    Rea[SIZE=-1]ding this threa[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]d actually annoys me, C.B.S is full of [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]de[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]dicate[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]d teachers, peoples comments are completely untrue. Calling teachers insults on a threa[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]d? The same pupils were probably supporte[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]d an[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]d[/SIZE][SIZE=-1] helpe[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]d by these teachers. Can you not see that they care[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]d, maybe thats why they gave out, but they ha[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]d the stu[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]dents best interest at heart. Teachers work har[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]d[/SIZE] at this school to provi[SIZE=-1]de training of sports, [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]drama, quiz teams to name but a few. I question the maturity of the people who are naming the school in such a way on this threa[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]d. Also what gives anyone the right to bran[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]d[/SIZE] a majority of people scum? Who [SIZE=-1]do you think you are that you can bran[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]d an[/SIZE][SIZE=-1]d [/SIZE][SIZE=-1]discriminate in such a manner...
    [/SIZE]

Hello,

My name is Ardscoil Ris (not really) and I am going to go ahead and say whatever I like about Chips, Beans and Sausages because I can under our Constitution. Having said that I have met some lovely people from CBS and I agree it's not all that bad.

However, I did find it the easiest school to score with the girls and it's debs was an episode of Shameless. People shagging in the toilet, doing cocaine in the toilets (I actually saw a guy just shove his face in the bag), fighting, vomiting and some of the downright skankiest stuff I have ever seen from girls since I first got broadband. Best debs ever! Thank you CBS.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

All of the above are reasons why we weren't allowed have a debs when I was in CBS. Although to make up for it I went to 4 different girls debs!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

Mighty Mighty Munchins!

• Registered Users Posts: 801 ✭✭✭puntosporting

Hello,

My name is Ardscoil Ris (not really) and I am going to go ahead and say whatever I like about Chips, Beans and Sausages because I can under our Constitution. Having said that I have met some lovely people from CBS and I agree it's not all that bad.

However, I did find it the easiest school to score with the girls and it's debs was an episode of Shameless. People shagging in the toilet, doing cocaine in the toilets (I actually saw a guy just shove his face in the bag), fighting, vomiting and some of the downright skankiest stuff I have ever seen from girls since I first got broadband. Best debs ever! Thank you CBS.

CBS is an all boys school,trying to tell us something...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

Zombie thread

locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement