Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Online with CC

Options
  • 23-01-2008 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭

Can anyone show me where I can see the details of my CC online with BOI 365. I have my account online, and they say you can view your CC, but I have never been able to find it.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Lizzykins

You should see both of them together when you log in online. Then you can switch from one to the other. Maybe they are not linked together for some reason. Give 365 a ring and ask them to sort it out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,123 ✭✭✭stepbar

whyulittle wrote: »
    Can anyone show me where I can see the details of my CC online with BOI 365. I have my account online, and they say you can view your CC, but I have never been able to find it.

Thanks.

The computer can't mind read. Ring them up and add it :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1 29fulcrum

You have to call 365 online and ask them to add you credit card. It doesn't happen automatically!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

stepbar wrote: »
    The computer can't mind read. Ring them up and add it :rolleyes:

It could automatically list ALL a customers accounts could it not?

Mmm, I'm sure there are plenty of Joe Murphys in Dublin. Get it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭BendiBus

stepbar wrote: »
    Mmm, I'm sure there are plenty of Joe Murphys in Dublin. Get it?

NIB managed to do it for me, BOI didn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

What one bank does, doesn't nessecarily reflect what another can do. They might just need to enable it to be viewed, they might need to set it up - or it could be listed a Joe Murphy and his normal account under Joeseph Murphy, meaning both profiles have to be merged. Could be anyone one of many things - the most obvious way of getting it sorted is to call them :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭whyulittle

Rang them this evening, thanks.

BendiBus wrote: »
    NIB managed to do it for me, BOI didn't.

Good for them.

Got my thing in the post this afternoon, but all they have done is added the CC as a beneficiary so I can transfer funds to it. Is there not a thing where you can view your current payments on the CC??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 637 ✭✭✭Lizzykins

Well that's worse than useless for starters. As someone said maybe your main account is Joe Bloggs and the credit card Joseph Bloggs and that's why you can't see both. I used to work for 365 many moons ago and I remember this happening the odd time. I cant remember how it was sorted though. Ring 365 again is my best advice.

• Registered Users Posts: 404 ✭✭delos

whyulittle wrote: »
    Got my thing in the post this afternoon, but all they have done is added the CC as a beneficiary so I can transfer funds to it. Is there not a thing where you can view your current payments on the CC??
    That will take about a week to become available - well that was what happened with me - and then you will be able to see all your current transactions and previous statements. You might not be able to make payments just yet either. I'm not being funny but why don't you give 365 online a call? They were pretty good when it came to explaining the process to me.

I gave them a call this afternoon. Just didn't want to be ringing them up complaining if it was just something obvious that I over looked.

As it happened, the girl the other day didn't link the two accounts, but the one I was talking to today did, so all is well. Thanks for everyone's help.

Advertisement