Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Duplex Twin Exhaust Left + Right Vw Golf Mk4 Iv

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭dsrckiyisvddht

Standard back bumper? What are you on about?

alhayesmotorsGolSil456.jpg

Can you see one hole for an exhaust? Let alone two? Grow up you doushebag :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Standard back bumper? What are you on about?

alhayesmotorsGolSil456.jpg

Can you see one hole for an exhaust? Let alone two? Grow up you doushebag :mad:

If you could see you might notice it comes out under the bumper and points up.. If you dont have something good to be saying then dont comment you fool..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 167 ✭✭dsrckiyisvddht

Points down actually.
    You realize your going to have to have to modify your valence right? Because they don't make them with two cutouts.
    Standard = No cutouts
    Anni/4motion = 1 cutout

• Registered Users Posts: 65,405 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

Grow up you doushebag :mad:

No need for that. Consider yourself warned...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,689 ✭✭✭Vain

Points down actually.
    You realize your going to have to have to modify your valence right? Because they don't make them with two cutouts.
    Standard = No cutouts
    Anni/4motion = 1 cutout

Ya i might have to modify it if i cant get it to point out under the valence.. People selling it said that you dont have to modify to put on.. And other people who bought it said was easy to put on.. I have a pic here of the same exhaust on an audi tho.. I know its not a standard back bumper but gives the same idea.. I think it might just stick out under the valence without cutting it..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 251 ✭✭Earth Worm Jim

Here's one of them exhausts for 150 euro -

http://vagdrivers.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=12195

And heres the r32 bumpers to go with it -

http://vagdrivers.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=11834

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

Looks like a perfectly good way to ruin a golf,maybe you should trade it in for a punto or a civic :D

Only joking mate but in my opinion it will look crap sticking out from underneath your standard valance,and it will look even more crap if you have cut outs for it,just look at how crap it looks on that audi,with the flimsy mesh!!!! :eek:

Advertisement