Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tasteless Jokes

Options
  • 23-01-2008 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭

Two tramps were walking along the railroad tracks one day and one tramp said to the other, "I'm the luckiest guy in the world".

"Why is that?" said the other tramp.

"Well, I was walking down these tracks last week and I found a £20. I went into town and bought a case of wine and was drunk for three days."

The other tramp said, "That was pretty good, but I think I'm the luckiest guy in the world. I was walking down these very tracks about two weeks ago, and just up ahead was a gorgeous naked woman tied to the tracks. I untied her and took her up there in the trees and I had sex with her for two days."

"Jesus", said the first tramp. "You are the luckiest guy; did you get a blow job, too?"

"Well", the other tramp said, "No, I never found her head."

Late one evening, the day after he had lost his wife scuba diving, two grim-faced policemen paid Mr. Rhodes a visit. "We're sorry to disturb you at this hour, Mr Rhodes, but we have some information concerning your wife. Actually, we have some bad news, some pretty good news and some really great news. Which would you like to hear first?"

Obviously fearing the worst, Mr Rhodes asked for the bad news first.

"We're sorry to inform you, sir," the policeman said, "we found your wife's body in the San Francisco Bay this morning."
    Oh, my God!" said a distraught Mr. Rhodes. Remembering what the policeman had said, he asked, "What's the good news?"

"When we pulled her up," said the policeman, "she had two five-pound lobsters and a dozen crabs on her."
    "What?" a confused Mr Rhodes exclaimed. "So, what's the great news?"

As he smiled and smacked his lips, the officer replied, "We're going to pull her up again tomorrow."

A guy works a new job on Thursday and Friday. On Monday he calls in and says, "I can't come in today. I'm sick."

He works the rest of the week, but the following Monday he calls in and says, "I can't come in today. I'm sick."

The boss asks the foreman about him, and the foreman says, "He's great. He does the work of two men. We need him."

So the boss calls the guy into his office, and says, "You seem to have a problem getting to work on Mondays. You're a good worker and I'd hate to fire you. What's the problem? Anything we can help you with? Drugs? Alcohol?"

The guy says, "No, I don't drink or do drugs. But my brother-in-law drinks every weekend, and then beats on my sister. So every Monday morning, I go over to make sure she's all right. She puts her head on my shoulder and cries, one thing leads to another, and the next thing you know, I'm f
    g her."

The boss says, "You f--k your sister?"

The guy says, "Hey, I told you I was sick."

*Gets Coat*

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭rocky25

:)magic:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭great unwashed

I don't get the second joke with the crabs and lobsters will someone explain that? I love the first joke though it is sick.

The town drunk accosted me on the street a good while ago and forcefully told me this joke in return for money:

Q:Why does the sea roar?
    A:Wouldn't you if there was loads of crabs hanging on to your rocks? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭Fremen

The wife was dragged up covered in seafood, so they used her as bait the next day...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭great unwashed

ah...
    thanks Fremen... that's Fremen of Stillsuit and Sandthumpers lore, no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 662 ✭✭✭JæKæ

What did the bus driver say to the paraplegic?

How ya gettin' on?

• Advertisement
Advertisement