Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hoegaarden - Definitely the best beer in the world!!

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,092 ✭✭✭catbear

pa990 wrote: »
    Brilliant..
    just in time for summer.

any other special beers in stock on monday

I bought a few tins of their new wheat beer, Grafenwalder for about €1.15 a 500ml tin. Good stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,883 ✭✭✭pa990

no hoegarrden in stock in lidl ballincollig or togher today.
    Girl in shop said that it never came in.
    They might have it during the week

• Registered Users Posts: 682 ✭✭✭IrishWhiskeyCha

Same here in Galway :(

If anybody notices it in please post :)

if it's not in stock by wednesday.. I'd say that it won't be coming in at all :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

Nor dundrum, nor the website

• Advertisement

kenmc wrote: »
    Nor dundrum, nor the website

Not on the website, but it's on the instore leaflet

I asked one of the girls instore about it. She said that it should be in during the week.
    Here's hoping

Dear Mr. xxxxx,

We write to you following your recent e-mail regarding the Hoegaarden Beer.
    We wish to advise you that unfortunately this product did not arrive in any of our stores and we have the relevant disclaimers in place.
    Should this product be stocked again in the near future it will be advertised in our weekly leaflets and also online at www.lidl.ie

Assuing of our best intentions at all times.

Kind Regards,
    <snip>
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lidl Ireland GmbH Registered Office: Great Connell Road, Newbridge, Co. Kildare, Republic of Ireland, Registered in Ireland No 904141; Tel: +353 (0) 45 440 400 Web: www.lidl.ie ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

• Registered Users Posts: 7,276 ✭✭✭kenmc

pa990 wrote: »
    Not on the website, but it's on the instore leaflet

I asked one of the girls instore about it. She said that it should be in during the week.
    Here's hoping

I asked in dundrum, was told there was a problem with the suppliers. When I asked when it would be in, was told "not this week" :(
    And this was an Irish bloke too, so nothing was lost in translation. I think.

Advertisement