Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

try crayfish

• 23-01-2008 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭

Crayfish tails are very tasty. Very much like lobster, but a lot cheaper. If you like lobster you should try crayfish.
    I got a little pot of crayfish tails in brine in dunnes for about 2 euro. You can also get rob roy branded ones.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,103 ✭✭✭CodeMonkey

You can get them fresh (still moving) in the asian market in Drury Street. They also have frozen sea bass etc. I have no idea how much they cost though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,821 ✭✭✭18AD

I got crayfish sushi a while back. Lovely stuff.
    Reminded me of crab/lobster meat too.

+1 for crayfish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,307 ✭✭✭quazzy

pwd wrote: »
    Crayfish tails are very tasty. Very much like lobster, but a lot cheaper. If you like lobster you should try crayfish.
    I got a little pot of crayfish tails in brine in dunnes for about 2 euro. You can also get rob roy branded ones.

Support ++

I also buy these from dunnes - good value and tasty to boot.

Advertisement