Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Outsourced driving test in Fonthill

Options
  • 23-01-2008 5:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone here done it? I got a letter today asking did I want to do it in Fonthill, please reply within 14 days. Despite my saying I was unavailable during February.

If you've done the test with SGS can you post and say how it went? Or where you went on the test route from fonthill. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 Martly

Im doing my test in fonthill 11th feb. I did a lesson out there last sat, the test centre is down by power city and just down the road from liffey valley shopping centre. Theres a fair few roundabouts on the route but seems ok..goes in around a housing estate then to do the manouveres

• Registered Users Posts: 68,798 ✭✭✭✭L1011

If you phone them now you won't get offered a date in February anyway, call them and you get a choice of dates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 wuggy_bear

My mate did his test out there and thought it was great, he failed his test the first time round with the real testers in rathgar but he found that when he went to fonthill he got the woman tester for sgs and said she was really nice and very friendly and chatted to him while doing the test and he passed in fonthill, i have heard good reports!

What ever you do , dont do the new tallaght test centre, it looks hard route as when you come out of the test centre there are no lights or stop signs for judgement so looks like there will be a high failure rate there.

best of luck with the test though, hope all goes well

Advertisement