Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jan 23rd/24th Football

Options
  • 23-01-2008 7:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭

Not much for me tonight.

I'm on Valenciennes, Caen and Milan.

If anyone is thinking of backing Lyon, be careful, they're missing Juninho who is very important to them and they seem to be having a few problems like last year. That Benzema is awesome when he gets the service though.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭applehunter

Caen look a cracking bet at home.

Saw them play before Christmas and they remind me of Porto under Mourinho. Work their asses off and are a side to be on this season.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭paulizei

Caen look a cracking bet at home.
    I thought so too but it didn't happen for them tonight. Valenciennes lost after leading and played nearly half the game with 10 men, while Milan had a rubbish 2nd half after dominating the 1st. So not too good for me at all. If Sharapova doesn't do a job on Jankovic in the tennis later I will not be happy.

Advertisement