Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

D-Boys CASv metal upgrade

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭johnboyire

Horse84 wrote: »
    That's what iwas thinking about the s system alright, i tried rsov but they seem to have a low stock at the mo. Can u recommend any other add ons that i'm not thinking about or any other retailers evev, sick of chasing those guys down:D

id use ehobby on ebay quite a bit for parts or rsov mostly ive stopped using ebaybanned for now as they take too long to deliver their site and kit is good after you place an order things go downhill fast,

one of these or similar would look good on an s-system

http://www.rsov.com/index.php?target=products&product_id=2577

or maybe a new stock ?

its really down to personal taste in the end,

• Registered Users Posts: 2,300 ✭✭✭Horse84

Yea i've ordered a decent looking crane stock as well thanks again for all your input ye've been very helpful. I will no doubt be seeking further help, whenever it is i get all the bits and bobs, coupla months i guess :D

Advertisement