Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Send positive thoughts please

Options
  • 23-01-2008 7:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭

Girls, its not for me but a lovely girl I know who is having a tough time. She has wanted to get pregnant for years and when they finally did it was twins - joy and elation. Sadly, she has lost one and it looks like she is going to lose both of them.. She is well on and has told everyone and its heartbreaking. She has had some horrible things happen to her in her life so far and this was to be her happiest moment.

Am asking for you to say a prayer/ send a thought or just think about her for a minute. Please God the other twin holds on.

Thanks

S

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭Hellm0

I've had family members in a similar situation, my best wishes are with your friend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,613 ✭✭✭✭Clare Bear

That's horrible SS.......poor girl. My thoughts are with her. Something similiar happened to a cousin of mine, she had also been trying for years for children and fell pregnant with twins....she lost one but the other held on and she now has a beautiful 2 year old girl so there's always hope. Really hope the second twin makes it. Poor thing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,778 ✭✭✭tallaght01

hey OP, sorry about your friend.

How far pregnant is she? Are they going to do a c-section to get the other baby out? or is she not far enough on?

Hope it works out either way.

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭Jeapy

Not into the whole organised religion thing but Ill cetainly keep her in my thoughs and ask my people up there to watch over her and keep mum and baby safe. x

• Registered Users Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭SarahSassy

tallaght01 wrote: »
    hey OP, sorry about your friend.

How far pregnant is she? Are they going to do a c-section to get the other baby out? or is she not far enough on?

Hope it works out either way.

She is about half way there...

It seems to be a pretty specific case and unusual circumstances so I wont go into details here. Suffice to say, its harrowing to even think what they may be going through.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,331 ✭✭✭✭bronte

That's rotten..I will keep her in my thoughts. :(

+++++++++

Positive vibes sent out and I'm hoping for the best

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭misswex

Oh that is so tragic, she will certainly be in my thoughts and I hope it all works out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

All the best to her, poor girl.

Thanks to all of you.

Well its not looking good for No 2 but there is a small bit of hope so as long as there is hope....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭The Queen

Your friend is in my thoughts. xxx

• Closed Accounts Posts: 508 ✭✭✭SW81

Keep us posted Sarah? I know none of us know her but I'm thinking of her.

Yeah I think there is no change... Looks like she will have to carry to full term but only one baby will survive and there is only a small possibility of its survival.....
    Horrendous.

Thanks

:( Poor thing. There's always hope though...that's all she can cling on to I guess, hope that the other twin will survive.

Having to carry them full term knowing what she knows though....that's just torture. God I can't imagine it, my thoughts are with her.

It so sad. She is so sweet and they have been through hell already trying to get pregnant... Life can be tough.

SarahSassy wrote: »
    It so sad. She is so sweet and they have been through hell already trying to get pregnant... Life can be tough.

I know :( It really can be....makes you wonder why bad things happen to good people sometimes doesn't it.
    God love her, finger's crossed the other twin is a fighter.

Advertisement