Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zero Punctuation reviews The Witcher

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Stephen wrote: »
    With some amusing stuff tacked on at the end of the review too!

He should stick to the reviews.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭Jack Sheehan

The review wasnt great but some of the stuff at the end was funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Thought the review was excellent.

Bit at the end was pretty terrible.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I particularly enjoyed his description of how the game is designed to be too complex for console owners and is targeted at the pc-using master race :D

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Ending was bad but review was brill :D spot on too haha

Nick

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,273 ✭✭✭Morlar

Dirty console playing peasants . ., heheh,

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,414 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

From the Witcher demo I played I have to agree wholeheartidly with him. Never have I been so bored by a game in my life. Combat was pointless and the story was as generic as most of lidls stock. The attempts at making it a 'mature' game only succeed in making it childish. I'm glad I'm a dirty console playing peasant if I never have to play **** like that again :)

• Subscribers Posts: 6,408 ✭✭✭conzy

lol @ puffer fish :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

He's been ripping the piss out of Painkiller for a while now (including doing a Let's Play on SA). This is just the next step, i like it.

Nice review too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Momorpgah, great review, painfull Painkiller bit, see wht I did there?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 5,558 ✭✭✭Azza

His comments on the game was funny as always but the bit at the end was rather rubbish.

I would not say I disagree with his review as I don't consider his videos segement a review its just an excuse to ridicule 99% of the game he plays and they should not being taken seriously or used in a purchasing decision for a video game.

Ignoring the few bugs I have had with the Witcher in the short playing time I have with the game I think it looks really promising.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Azza wrote: »
    I would not say I disagree with his review as I don't consider his videos segement a review its just an excuse to ridicule 99% of the game he plays and they should not being taken seriously or used in a purchasing decision for a video game.
    I've found his reviews to be more accurate than most other gaming media.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭joe_chicken

Review was one of the funniest in a while.
    (I rate them by how many strange stares I get in the office for laughing out loud)

Painkiller bit was terrible.
    Ciaran500 wrote: »

Couldn't agree more.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Ciaran500 wrote: »
    Couldn't agree more.

I could :D

Advertisement