Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burnout Paradise

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

roadruner wrote: »
    I'm thinking of buying if for the ps3
    anyone else thinks its good?

You should just read some professional reviews - you can't expect fair and/or balanced opinions from random Joes on the interwebs. [Link]

IMHO it's a great game with some moderate annoyances. You may rate these annoyances as more (or less) detrimental to the playing experience. I've already aired my grievances in this thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭roadruner

Fnz wrote: »
    You should just read some professional reviews - you can't expect fair and/or balanced opinions from random Joes on the interwebs. [Link]

IMHO it's a great game with some moderate annoyances. You may rate these annoyances as more (or less) detrimental to the playing experience. I've already aired my grievances in this thread.

I know what you mean, I was just asking in general out of 10 what the guys on this thread thought of it, I have read loads of reviews which were helpful
    Watching trailers only show the polished and edited 'good bits' just like any movie.
    I have the first version for the PS2 which was 6/10 at best
    So before I buy it I reckon it's worth my while getting opinions from people who have the game already

But thanks for the advice all the same :)

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

roadruner wrote: »
    I know what you mean, I was just asking in general out of 10 what the guys on this thread thought of it, I have read loads of reviews which were helpful
    Watching trailers only show the polished and edited 'good bits' just like any movie.
    I have the first version for the PS2 which was 6/10 at best
    So before I buy it I reckon it's worth my while getting opinions from people who have the game already

But thanks for the advice all the same :)

I found it gets old as a 1 player game quite quickly. The mulitplayer can be very good though. I'd give it 7 out of 10.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

I'd give it 9/10.
    Looks beautiful, and is lightning fast.
    You'll always find something to in Paradise City.
    On my class A license now.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,845 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Now that this is free on PSN+ and most of us have one months use, I'm just downloading it and can't wait to play it. If its any good I was thinkin gof just buying the Ultimate Box as its cheap in town.

One question tho, I saw a few people saying the save from the PSN version won't work with the disk version. Is this true? If so, is there any fix for it. Would be some epic bullsh*t if it is true!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,845 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Raging I didn't pick this up sooner! What an addictive brilliant game!

Advertisement