Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Software to Zoom in and out of pictures

• 23-01-2008 10:03pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,044 ✭✭✭

Anyone know a good program that will let me zoom in and out pictures without pixel interference and huge loss of quality....

Like the stuff they use in CSI lol....

Video below is the kind of software I am looking for, obviously it wont be anywhere near that but something half decent would be nice, as long as its better than photoshop I will be happy.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_jdn-N_wwM&NR=1

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

*blink*

And that's speaking as a photographer. I could give you a very detailed explanation as to why don't know what you're talking about, but eh, your words speak louder.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,396 ✭✭✭✭Karoma

ooooh... CSI:Photography. Starring: Fenster.

We cut to the scene of a dead body
    Fenster appears in an stylish convertible... he slowly and calmly steps out of the car
    He waves a photopass to a cop and pushes the cops hovering over the body out of the way exclaiming "Stand back! I'm a photographer, damnit!"

Squall20: Aint gonna happen with bitmap images. What have you got in mind? Genuine Fractals maybe & increase the image and... but,uh,nope but it aint gonna happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,044 ✭✭✭Sqaull20

Of course I dont know what I am talking about, I wouldnt be asking here if I did :p

Karoma: I have a Kodak 8 megapixel digital camera with 3x optical zoom,software that came with the camera is limited and photoshop is only ok, looking for something better so I can see much more :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

What you see in the video is...well, basically Google Maps. As they zoom in higher resolution images are loaded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Contact Horatio in Miami, He'll get you sorted, He da man :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement