Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Part time jobs !

• 24-01-2008 12:11am

Where is recruiting was throwing the cv around but a few told me out right that they arent recruiting right now

maybe I smell :(

:D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,971 ✭✭✭Holsten

I always assumed it was next to impossible to get part time work in Maynooth.

Think about how many students there are looking for jobs, try futher out like Liffey Valley or town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,630 ✭✭✭folan

i worked in maplin in blanch for 4 months, that was the closest job to maynooth i got without working for my course.

I had 3 jobs over the 4 years. not including the work experience

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

Liffey Valley or Blanch are your best bets. I worked in Atlantic, B&Q and Boots in LV when I was in Maynooth. Handy enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

I'm in Dunnes, I like it. A lot of places will have just let all their xmas staff go, and kept on whoever they need, so it's not really the best time to be looking for a job.

Advertisement