Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Darwins theory of relativity?

Options
  • 24-01-2008 12:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭

Just listening to Adrian Kennedy phone show, and apparently Darwin(and not Einstein) came up with this theory....it made me laugh.

I sent FM 104 an e-mail to outline my disgust at this error.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

Just listening to Adrian Kennedy phone show, and apparently Darwin(and not Einstein) came up with this theory....it made me laugh.

I sent FM 104 an e-mail to outline my disgust at this error.

It has been ages since I listened to that show, but from what I remember of it the fact that Darwin and Relativity are being mentioned at all is a step in the right direction.

"Ya Bleeeedin' Scooombag ya, Einstein proved tha da action of gravity is noh instantaneous buh acts ah da speed of loight, and ahl fookin' knife ya if ya disagree ya cnut."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,972 ✭✭✭orestes

Dammit, and up till now I've always held Adrian Kennedy and his callers as the indisputable word of fact and reason, now I don't know what to believe! :confused::eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

Lol. They were talking about the Bible, being fact or fiction!!! Trust me, it might appear to be an improvement, but ''Johnny beating his wife around'' topic would have sounded more intelligent.

As you might know, I'm Christian, but both sides of the argument on the show were so stupid, the last guy(an Atheist) was the only one even close to saying anything of any use.

The funniest thing was though when some guy who started by saying he believed in the Bible, ended the call crying that the subject was 'sensitive(sorry spelling is off)' and will 'bring up bad memories for those who suffered at the hands of the church'

• Registered Users Posts: 40,867 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

Did Adrian write back?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,103 ✭✭✭estebancambias

No Xavi, no he did not. Quite suprised TBH.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I am soooo glad I missed that show.

Remember, every one of their callers has a vote - just like you. :)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 10,518 Mod ✭✭✭✭5uspect

Forget Darwinian Relativity its all about the Quantum Darwinianism!
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum_darwinism

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

I prefer the Intelligent Falling Theory myself (in my sig) :D

Advertisement